By registering on or using the Site www.video-call.me or using the Services provided by www.video-call.me you are accepting our Terms and Conditions and consent to the following:
- You agree with all the Terms and Conditions as set out on this page;
- You agree that VIDEO-CALL.ME may modify any of the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting them on the Site, and your continued use of the Service will signify your acceptance of the changes.
- You agree that if you do not accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and Service.
- You understand that the latest Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site, and you agree you should always review them prior to using the Site.
- You are over the age of 16;
- There is no reason why you cannot form legally binding contracts;
- That you will comply with any, and all export control laws associated with your country of residence;
- You acknowledge that any sales tax, VAT or similar tax chargeable to your customer is solely a matter for you to deal with and you indemnify VIDEO-CALL.ME from any associated liability, and
- You confirm that there is no law prohibiting you from using these services.
“User,” “you” and “your” refers to the person that accesses the www.video-call.me website or uses the services or platform provided by www.video-call.me.
“We,” “us” and “our” refer to VIDEO-CALL.ME.
“VIDEO-CALL.ME” refers to the company, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and/or assignees.
“Services” refers to video call communication technology, payment processing function and associated features as found on www.video-call.me.
“Service Provider” refers to a person or company who offers their services using VIDEO-CALL.ME Service and technology as a vehicle by either placing the VIDEO-CALL.ME technology onto their web site or accessing VIDEO-CALL.ME web services.
“End Customer” refers to the person who engages the services of the Service Provider.
“Service Provider Fee” refers to the fee to the End User for the usage of the Service on the Site. A charge per Communication (e.g. fixed amount) or a charge per minute for the duration of the Communication, is being charged to the End Customer.
“Communication” refers to an online Video Call or Voice Call conducted on the VIDEO-CALL.ME Site or Platform
“Site” refers to www.video-call.me or other sites that use the VIDEO-CALL.ME platform or technology.
Terms and Conditions
- VIDEO-CALL.ME allows End Customers to find Service Providers and facilitates communication via video conference and chat among other services. VIDEO-CALL.ME does not guarantee that you will find a Service Provider which is competent to provide the service promoted, or that you will be satisfied with your communication with the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider fees are defined by the Service Provider and must be acknowledged by the End Customer before initiating a Communication. The charges apply unconditionally, i.e. regardless of the fact whether the Service Provider adequately provided the service required or whether the End Customer is satisfied with the result, the quality or the outcome of the Communication.
- Service Providers registered on www.video-call.me provide the content in any communications not VIDEO-CALL.ME. Service Providers are not employees or agents of VIDEO-CALL.ME.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME does not recommend, refer, endorse any Service Providers
- VIDEO-CALL.ME does not screen or monitor any communication between Service Providers and End Users
- VIDEO-CALL.ME shall not be liable for any error, omission, incident or outcome related to any communication using www.video-call.me or any related service.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME charges a commission of 10% plus VAT at 23% on the Service Provider Fee.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME maintains the right to initiate special incentive pricing, special offers, and other programs. These may be limited to defined and limited Users or non-users.
- When you register as a User of VIDEO-CALL.ME, you have to establish a login name and password for access to your online account, as well as to create a personal profile. Alternatively, you may log on, or may be required to log on, by using single-sign-on procedures via popular social networks.
- By using such login procedures, you agree that VIDEO-CALL.ME collects the personal information which you make available for the application or from your respective social network site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, password and account data, may use this account only personally, may not share this information or your account with anyone else, and will be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account.
- You will immediately notify VIDEO-CALL.ME of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- Users are responsible for their acts and omissions and content placed on the Site. You release VIDEO-CALL.ME from any/all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- You agree to keep your contact and billing information up-to-date, and to comply with all billing procedures, including providing and maintaining accurate, truthful and lawful billing, credit card and profile information.
- If VIDEO-CALL.ME believes, in its sole discretion, that any funds were earned under suspicious circumstances or that funds were derived from a suspect account, we will continue to investigate the situation until an adequate resolution has been reached, as determined by us, and which may require the involvement of certain third parties, including any applicable credit card company.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME will strive not to exceed a ninety-day (90) hold on your account as we and/or a third-party investigate.
- If your account has been suspended or terminated you may not open another account on the Site.
- You may terminate your usage of the Site and your account at your sole discretion and at any time by written notice via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At any time, without notice, for any or no reason, VIDEO-CALL.ME reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, to modify and discontinue any portion or all of the Service, and to restrict, suspend and terminate Users’ accounts.
You agree that any content you provide on the Site and in Communications and your use of the Site shall not:
- be fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading;
- infringe any third party’s proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- be illegal or violate any international, national, state or local law, statute, ordinance, regulation or ethical code;
- be competitive with VIDEO-CALL.ME;
- be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- be obscene or contain child pornography or material otherwise adult in nature or harmful to minors;
- be offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs, payment service providers or other suppliers;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the Terms or you do not have a right to link to or include and
- not circumvent, reverse-engineer, attack or in any other way jeopardise the technical safety, authentication or other provisions of the Site.
- The amount of storage space per User is currently limited. You agree that VIDEO-CALL.ME is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store content and/or other information.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under sixteen (16) years of age, and if we become aware that a minor under the age of sixteen (16) has submitted personal information to us, we will promptly remove it from our systems.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME or its Users have no access to emergency services. Urgent issues (particularly relating to life and death, serious medical complaints or mental health issues) should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals or to emergency services. The Site is not the appropriate venue to deal with such situations.
- You acknowledge that VIDEO-CALL.ME and its licensors and suppliers own the rights to the Site and the content displayed on the Site other than in Communications. You shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Site, or assist any other person or entity in doing so. You acknowledge that all content, including but not limited to, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in listings, advertisements or commercially produced information presented to you, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way, the content (including code and software) for commercial purposes.
- You may not resell or make any commercial use of our Service or the content on the Site without VIDEO-CALL.ME’s prior written consent.
- You agree that Communications, materials, ideas, comments and testimonials you submit on the Site or other venues, including but not limited to the VIDEO-CALL.ME blogs, the VIDEO-CALL.ME page on www.facebook.com, www.youtube.com, plus.google.com, and others, will not be considered confidential and may be used by VIDEO-CALL.ME, in its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate for use of or to return any submitted materials.
- You grant to VIDEO-CALL.ME a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights, including the right to use, reproduce, display, edit, copy, modify, transmit, publicly perform, extract and create derivative works thereof, that you have in your Communications, in your user profile and user content, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to any such Communications and other user content.
- We do not control the information provided by Users, which you may find to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site and platform. There are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. Additionally, there may be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using this Site, you agree to accept such risks and that VIDEO-CALL.ME is not responsible for the acts or omissions of Users on the Site.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME services are provided without any warranty of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through this Site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in these Terms.
- VIDEO-CALL.ME does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. VIDEO-CALL.ME does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Service, Service Providers, third parties or a linked site will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Use of this Site is at Users’ sole risk. VIDEO-CALL.ME will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through the Site, from third parties (such as Service Providers or others) or a linked site.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from VIDEO-CALL.ME shall create any warranty.
- The liability of VIDEO-CALL.ME is excluded to the degree permissible by law. This includes any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data, use, revenue or other economic advantage), arising out of or in connection with our Site, our Services or the Terms & Conditions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold VIDEO-CALL.ME harmless from and against all losses, costs, liabilities and expenses including reasonable lawyers’ fees, asserted by any third-party that are in any way due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site.
- You acknowledge that VIDEO-CALL.ME and the VIDEO-CALL.ME marks and logos are registered trademarks and are therefore protected.